Setvnow - They where good until the last month

3.4
Style and Design

I always paid for services 3 months at a time well 7 days after I paid my last payment services went out and then that's when they stopped answering the phone and emails before then I never had a problem all I want now is a refund that I will probably never get. I have tried every number I have even contacted my bank try to get a refund but they couldn't contact anyone either.

I think they should have try to reach out to their loyal customers and let them know what was going on. This was so not fair considering some of their customers are on set income and could not afford to give away funds like that should have been a better plan then just shut down all of a sudden.

Product or Service Mentioned: Setvnow Tv Service.

I liked: Channels.

I didn't like: Will not respond to email or calls, Poor customer service, That they have not responed back to any of our emails or calls, How they will not talk with anyone or return any replies.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 06.

Setvnow - Mulfunctioning

My setvnow just went off and all attempts to get in contact with the company proved futile. They refused to answer my calls and respond to my emails.

Its over two months now yet nothing has been heard from the company.

I tried following the internet directions to reinstall the setvnow app, its telling me at the end that there is an error and that am not logged in, or my subscription is expired. They then asked me to call them meanwhile when you call, the number gives you their new number which eventually tells you the number does not exist

Preferred solution: Reinstall my setvnow or full refund.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, How they will not talk with anyone or return any replies, That they have not responed back to any of our emails or calls, Will not respond to email or calls.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 08.

Setvnow - WE NEED OUR REFUND FROM SET TV NOW

1.6
Style and Design

SET TV HAS NOT YET FIXED THE PROBLEM AND THEY OWE US SOME MONEY BECAUSE WE CAN'T WATCH IT AT ALL. ITS SAYING THAT OUR SUBSCRIPTION HAS EXPIRED BUT WE HAVE IT FOR THE WHOLE YEAR IT DOESN'T EXPIRE UNTIL JANAUARY 2019.

SO SOMEONE OWES US A REFUND, OR GET IT TURNED BACK ON SOON. THEY NEED TO FIX THE ISSUE WITH WHOMEVER & AT LEAST SEND A REFUND TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. WE HAVE EMAIL THE SUPPORT BEFORE, STILL NOONE HELPED US, NOTHING HAPPENED, CAN'T GET ANYTHING ON SET TV.

BY SENDING CUSTOMERS REFUND THAT WILL MAKE THE CUSTOMERS FEEL BETTER, AND LET THEM KNOW THAT YOUR COMPANY CARES. BUT TO DO NOTHING IS OUTRAGEOUS & STUPID BAD BUSINESS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Setvnow Tv Service.

I liked: Channels.

I didn't like: Will not respond to email or calls.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 19.

Setvnow - Shady operation

1.4
Style and Design

I think this is operating out of someones home and is probably questionable as to its legality. Set tv is gone along with the money we paid ahead and is operating under a new name which is LTE tv.

You start all over just like when it was called set tv and I guess hope for the best.

You dont get your money back nor are you credited with what you already paid. If you sign up with LTE tv dont pay ahead.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 06.

Setvnow - Took my money

2.4
Style and Design

I just signed up with Setv on the first of last month and had service for about 2-3days,then it went off can't get in touch with anyone and I want my money back, don't have money to waste for nothing.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 05.

Setvnow - Enjoyed it while i had it

2.3

I also paid $55 for 3 months of service and now I am out my money. What is being done to get reimbursed the money I out?

I heard there is a lawsuit going on with setvnow, is that true?

Does anyone have any idea of how to call and talk to a person on this issue? Never before have I ever ran into a situation like this. It also has cost me an extra $60 for the box I had to purchase to watch the channels.

How can a company be so cruel to do this to so many individuals that enjoyed the many channels and movies that were offered. It is just unbelievable of how they handled the situation by not answering the calls from the subscibers.

I didn't like: How they will not talk with anyone or return any replies.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 01.

Setvnow - Get together file law suit

everybody come together file law suit, then we will see if they now how to respond then my service is not up until sept, 2018 so I am out of a couple of months, keep hearing that it is called simplytv now same old response site under construction. keep checking website to no avail I have other iptv providers just will not sign up for no more than a month at a time you can say learned valuable lesson: everybody come together file law suit, then we will see if they now how to respond then my service is not up until sept, 2018 so I am out of a couple of months, keep hearing that it is called simplytv now same old response site under construction. keep checking website to no avail I have other iptv providers just will not sign up for no more than a month at a time you can say learned valuable lesson:

Product or Service Mentioned: Setvnow Account.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 19.

Comments

I agree. I signed up for a year two months before they shut down and would prefer service but if it can't be provided then a refund should be warranted

I along with numerous others seem to have been ripped off by Setv. The service has been down for a while and since I paid in advance I am out the money. If a lawsuit is filed, I will be more than happy to join

Setvnow - Setup box - Can it be reset so I can use other apps

I recently purchased the setup box. Service disappeared over a week ago.

I contacted Set tv by email as they suggested but no reply received. Fortunately and unlike most other customers I just had 2 weeks of service remaining before renewal. What is *** me off is the realization that I am now stuck with the setup box that defaults to set tv and there seem to be no way to use the box as an android box to run other apps.

(I may be wrong on this given my technical competency) My question to the community therefore is: Can the box be reset or reprogrammed? I really hope that is possible so I can use the box for at least a different service provider

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 18.

Setvnow - They will not respond

I purchased a Set TV Box (SP-110) from Set TV and a years subscription only to get SCREWED, do anyone knows how to contact them?

I contacted Setplex who makes the SP 110 box and they tell me that I am stuck and they can not help me.

Is there anyone else that is dealing with this? Who can I contact to help solve this matter.

Do not pay for no more than a Month are you might end up like me.

This is what I am getting when I try to contact them.

This site can’t be reached

support.setvnow.com’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Product or Service Mentioned: Setvnow Account.

Reason of review: No Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 14.

Setvnow - My payment

My payment was taken even thou they knew that there services had been shutup and now i am out of $55.00 . i want my account credited back to my bank because i can't use their services i want my hard earned money back not email address with some more questions i want a respond with a solution.

Product or Service Mentioned: Setvnow Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 13.

Comments

Same thing happened to me but I am out $120.00.There has been no response from the one email that went through. Now, the emails are being returned, phones are disconnected and no way to reach anyone online.

Guess this was a lesson learned!! I'm not sure there is any way to protect ones self from this type of scam.