3.6K views
2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Nov 18, 2017

After writing this review I sent them the link to the review so they could read it. The next morning I received an email that read: Support-1 (SetvNow Support) Nov 18, 11:38 EST Hi, We sincerely apologize about that.

Please reboot the devices and check if it works this time. Should you have any other concerns/ questions in the future please don't hesitate to contact us at this number 813-960-3160 or chat with us online. Best Regards, Setvnow Customer Care It then started working again.

I asked if they were going to credit me the time it wasn't working. (over a week) they have yet to reply.

Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2017

I have now paid 60 dollars and still don't have TV! At this point it would have been cheaper to just get cable!

If you use a VPN service you get canceled. If you reset your router and get assigned a new IP address you get canceled The support system is a joke and It really seems all they're interested in is grabbing $20.00 from everyone before they see how bad their service is! They are are so afraid someone might get free TV that they are screwing their legitimate customers!

The channels freeze constantly or don't work at all. In short they suck!

Review about: Setvnow Account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Never received box or refund

The negative comment comes from a pissed consumer. Any comment should be made as honest as someone can be.

Some people are vicious, cannot elevate above their limited understanding and, send wrong messages to the rest of the community.As an example, look how many ignorant are critical of Trump although they never got the chance to meet this individual. Ignorant without own mind gets manipulated by others/ media.

I had this service for over a year and it was great. Always used a VPN and had little to no issues

It's a wrap for Set TV!! The government got it!!!

to Guest #1496777

Hello,Are you sure and where did you get that information from? I am pissed right now.

I'm seeing very very poor customer service. We have had no service for the past 36 hrs.

I've emailed with no response and have attempted to call.

When you call it tells you there is currently no service and to email. This is ridiculous.

to M. Taylor #1496909

I got the same message paid my 20 for this month and no service.

we have had ours for 6 months and no problems yet. We have smart tv but a fire box its loaded on we can take it anywhere with us,

I made 2 payments in one month and still have not been refunded for the extra payment

Joe Sanders

Soon there will be no Settv service since an injunction is being sought by the major TV studios so shut down this scam artist.https://www.geekwire.com/2018/amazon-netflix-major-studios-sue-set-tv-streaming-service-alleging-mass-infringement-content/

Constant buffering with high speed internetConstant "no video output message"TV guide is always inaccurate,you dont know whats playingCustomer Service is the biggest joke. I've had to call twice and both times there were atleast 80 people ahead of me. Currently on hold for 25 mins & there is still 36 people in front of me.I will not be renewing this bootleg subscription.

have to read the instructions ay

I have setv. Have had it since Jan 2018.

It is great. From time to time buffering issues, but increased to 60mbs. And no issues.

Only save 121.00 a month . Hope yours get resolved.

I just want to let you know a little info on the people you an affiliate of. SET TV.

The owner founder Jason Labossiere is a known con man. A little Google searches wil show you this. They are not payin other affiliates that are promoting them. They are making threats of taking people credit cards and selling them.

They have every affiliates W9 with ssn and banking info. He has a credit card piggybacking website if you look close enough. They are very rude and everyone uses an alias Sean Martin Beaman aka Tom Bell. Is also a know scam artist with plenty of lawsuits against him also.

I have found 4 affiliates owed over 5000 with proof that Set pretty much told them to F-off and die. These are not good guys you are promoting in any sort of matter at all. I know of a few lawsuits being put together as I type this. The FCC is looking in on them.

The FTC is also doing the same. Morgan and Morgan Law firm will be leading the court preceding as to my knowledge.

I am just letting you know the kind of people you are promoting. Please don’t ignore this and do a few Google searches to see what I am talking about.

to Chris0435 #1496614

You must work for Netflix or HBO.